~ Emily Bronte
How about a 450 year old arm?
The arrival of the right arm of St. Francis Xavier to St Mary’s North Sydney. From Wikipedia: The right forearm, which Xavier used to bless and baptize his converts, was detached by Pr. Gen. Claudio Acquaviva in 1614. It has been displayed since in a silver reliquary at the main Jesuit church in Rome, Il Gesù.
It’s now on tour here and is being transported by one of our clients.
Controversial Catholic Archbishop George Pell